x

Multiple Option Product

Hello - I am trying to add an item that has 3 options - it looks the same, but has 3 options with different prices.  Is there a way to add it to my store with the options?  I can't seem to figure it out!!

Thank you, 

Renee

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Absolutely, @rboulanger! Check out this guide in our Help Center:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201118838-Add-Selectable-Options-like-Size-and-Color-to-Prod...

That'll show you how to quickly create your product options.

Message 2 of 4

hello,

i have successfully added many product options, like color and size.  but its the additional pricing of an option that i am having difficulty adding.  Eg, we sell LSEV's.  air conditioning is an additional costly option.  i do not want to create an entirely new product for every model and myriad option which costs money.  i would like for customers to be able to chose their model unit, add all of their options, and have the new price appear.  

is that currently possible?

thank you

kelly

Message 3 of 4
Square

Each SKU for a product (which are made based on the options you set up) can have an individual price set. 

Say you have options for color and number of seats - there will be a separate SKU for each possible combination of those, and each SKU can have a different price.

Message 4 of 4