x

Not all orders showing up in Weebly

All of my orders are not showing up in Weebly. I use both Stripe and Paypal for payments. I only get half of the orders from Paypal show up in weebly.

Also taking too many pages to print orders out no matter how I set my printer settings...

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Sorry to hear that, @CritterLove.  Can you submit a ticket to our support team and include information from the PayPal orders that did not show up in your store? You can probably just copy the content of the order email notifications from PayPal.  This will likely need our developers to investigate.  Thanks!

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 2 of 10

We too had an order (only one) submitted on 19th of Aug 2016 that did not appear in weebly - it was sent via Paypal so we picked it up. We put this down to possibly changes going in on that day. Been OK so far.....

Message 3 of 10
Square

Sorry to hear that, @mikeg. It shouldn't happen again, but if it does let our support team know the details of the PayPal order and they can share that with our engineers.

Message 4 of 10

It is still happening with mine.

Message 5 of 10
Square

Sorry to hear that it's still happening for you, @CritterLove. Can you submit a ticket to our support team and include any info from PayPal for an order that didn't show up?

Message 6 of 10

Hi still happening - had one today Ive raised a support ticket!

Message 7 of 10

I have tried 8 TIMES to send a message to WEEBLY and it does not submit.  NONE OF MY ORDERS ARE SHOWING UP IN WEEBLY.   I have had a paypal payment for an item and it appears in Paypal but not on the weebly orders screen. 

WHAT THE HECK DO I DO NOW, I PAY FOR A SERVICE I AM NOT GETTING.

Message 8 of 10
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @sc57. It looks like you need to update your PayPal account in order to take advantage of the newer PayPal API. Go to Store > Setup > Checkout, then click the "Update" button you see for your PayPal connection.

Message 9 of 10

Happening to me too. On 15 Dec 2016, I noticed that my largest bulk order is not showing at all in Orders in my Weebly shop. I was not able to send the tracking order number through Weebly, so I had to send it through Paypal. I will start a support ticket on this as it appears it's still happening to others' accounts too.
Message 10 of 10