x

One product with multiple options

I have a product that I can change colors on different parts as well as adding some engraving.  I have selected the options as a drop down menu, but it shows it in a chart.  Is this correct?  Also, one of the options is a custom selection, if a customer selects this options is there a way to generate a write in box?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hey @Batter-Up!

The list you see below after setting your options is a list of all of the possible combinations of products someone could choose. This allows you to set up different images or pricing for different combinations, as well as add specific SKUs for each. On your live site customers will just see a dropdown. There's also a text input option that you can add - you should see it as a choice when adding another product option.

Message 2 of 4

Adam,

Okay thanks for the feedback...I assume with options great than 5 I need to upgrade to the highest package that Weeble offers?  I have many different color options and other options for my products and it looks as if I need to upgrade.  Thanks again for your help.

Paul

Message 3 of 4

Hello Paul! If you want more options on a single product, you would indeed want to upgrade, though the proper plan may depend on your needs and current settings.

Message 4 of 4