x

Payment Gateways for Switzerland

Hi Guys

I would like to know if there are any Payment-Gateways for Switzerland that work?

I currently use weebly on the "Starter" offer. Stripe does not seem to work for Switzerland. The country is not on the list to choose. Would I need to upgrade my account to see other gateway-possiblities (It is mentioned on the support site that "Square" and "Authorize.net" would be available as well - none of them are listed in the ecommerce section.

Regarding Pay-Pal: I am not going to set up Pay-Pal because here in Switzerland people do not use it broadly (due to bad reputation and other preferred ways to pay).

I am very grateful for any answer that! I would need an answer as soon as possible other ways I would need to switch to another provider like Jimdo.

Thank you in advance for comming back to me.

Andreas

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Square and Authorize.net are both part of our Business upgrade, though neither is in use in Switzerland yet.  Stripe is actually in private beta in Switzerland right now, so available there will be coming at some point. 

If you go to their site you can sign up to get notified once this goes out:

https://stripe.com/global#CH

Message 2 of 6

Hi Guy,

And how about in Viet Nam?

Message 3 of 6
Square

@VuLong wrote:

Hi Guy,

And how about in Viet Nam?

It doesn't look like they have a beta in Vietnam right now, but you can choose that from the country dropdown so you can be notified when they do.

Message 4 of 6

OK

Message 5 of 6

Hello tmahada! If you haven't already, please do stop by our Vote on Features section, so you can add your vote to request a suitable expansion.

Message 6 of 6