x

Paypal button stopped working

I've had 3 people use my Paypal "buy now" button on my page:http://www.embodimentwithjanis.com/classes.html

Now it no longer works. I tried creating another button, that didn't work. I signed into paypal to see if there was something I needed to do. 

Anyway, not sure what to do to resolve. 

Janis

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Our engineers are working on that right now. If you go to your Store Settings and click "Display", then turn off "Legacy Mode" and publish, you should be fine. Very sorry for that!

Message 2 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Nice. The system thought my last message was you replying to yourself. Sorry about that!!

As soon as I posted that message, I got word that the problem has been resolved. A simple republish should take care of everything. You don't even need to worry about turning off the Legacy Mode.

Barbara_b
Square Online Beta Manager
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 11

This complaint was written in March. My mobile pay pal button is not working either. It will not scroll up or down. 

Message 4 of 11

my pay pal is not working?

why

Message 5 of 11

Sorry for the trouble, Mohawk! Could you tell us a little more about what you're seeing?

Message 6 of 11

Hi,
My PayPal button with drop down menu options used to work just fine on my website. Recently however, Only an empty "box" where the button content should be, can be seen on my browser. Funny thing is, my clients don't have the same problem. They can pay for stuff online, but I, the owner, can't see the drop down menu, the graphics or anyting contained inside the "box" or PayPal "button". Please help!

Message 7 of 11
Square

Can you post a link to a page that has the button, @FieryStyle? I'll take a look!

Message 8 of 11

The drop down PayPal button I created for my website is not working. http://www.garrisontrotter.org/

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Message 9 of 11
Square

I see the drop-down for your PayPal button, @tennashoe. Did you update your code since you posted?

Message 10 of 11

Hi

Did you manage to fix the problem? Mine is not working neither... Thanks all best

Gerd

Message 11 of 11