x

Product Import not working right - Cant contact via email also

Not sure if im the only one having issues here, but I cant upload my product list with a Weebly after exporting the same product list a few moments earlier and simply changing the Inventory tracking to FALSE.

I tried on both Chrome and Firefox browsers, thinking some compatibility issues were at play; no dice.

I went through my list and found some duplicate SKU, which I fixed, however still not working.

I copied my BUSINESS site to a PRO site, just to play with the products and understand what the issue was; obviously some other issues with max product upload (25) and inventory tracking were a problem, I remedied, and then I did manage to upload on the PRO site. Good news!

So I tried uploading the same list of 25 on the BUSINESS site, and again, did not work.

I decided to delete all of my products, assuming some comparison was being performed with the previous data set on teh business site and also deleted the Categories I had, just to have a fresh slate, however again, still not working...

So, now I'm stuck with no products on my site, and I cant bulk upload. Most fun is the fact that I can't contact Weebly, as when I click on the Email Us or Chat buttons on the support site, nothing happens... Is there something wrong with ZenDesk?

Anyways, please help ASAP!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Sorry about the issue with the buttons, @pajuli. Our engineers fixed that earlier this morning so it should work for you.  For the product where you changed inventory tracking to false, did you still have product quantities listed for the product?

Message 2 of 10

Hi Adam,

couldnt get to my site yesterday, but checked it out today...

Looks like the interface for managing the shop changed, and I like it.

Import is faster and it worked great...

Moreover, the images that had ben cached prior to performing my product purge were still there... I like that. Make sure you keep the setting that way for a while (maybe 1 or 2 weeks depending on your space allocations), it allowed me to come back to my previous product list without too much hassle for the images, something I initially thought was the issue.

Anyways, great work and thanks!

Message 3 of 10

Hi,

I have the same issue that my site didn't change after I imported product CSV file for a day. After I click the chat box, it's not really a chat box, it just a pop out box and ask me to text them for details. Second later, I received an email and just ask me to check if community and help can resolve my issue.

Frankly, I don't need chat box if all can be fixed at community and help. Really upset on this kind of CS from Weebly.

I don't know if anybody could help me to check this.

Best.

Message 4 of 10
Square

Sorry to hear that, @michaelcfleung. Are you trying to import new products or update existing products?

Message 5 of 10

Hi Adams,

I exported product csv and add sales price, then import back to weebly. Until now, nothing happened. Could like to have your help.

Thanks

Message 6 of 10

Hello! That definitely sounds unusual. And you're adding that pricing under an existing column?

Message 7 of 10

Hi,

I just move price value from "price" to "sales price" column and add price at "price" column.

Not sure if I redo this and will work or not.

Message 8 of 10

The key is usually to keep the columns positioned correctly. You may want to contact support through hc.weebly.com though, as they'll be able to look at the file itself for you.

Message 9 of 10

Hi,

I just moved numerical data of csv, not the title of the column. So I have not changed the format of csv file. Thanks for your advice on meial I need to contact to.

Best regards

Message 10 of 10