x

Product Variation Issues

Is there a way to turn off the need for product variations? Many of my items are singular variations. The product title is the one and only variation. So I don't have other variations. Also is there a way to change the title variations to something like style or color?. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @HatiShah What is the name of your website, please? Can you also provide a sample product that is showing the variation? Thanks!

Message 6 of 6

www.sunghdc.com ... here's a link to a product: https://www.sunghdc.com/store/p8/Kala_Cotton_General.html#/

This is an example of how I would prefer there not to be a drop down variation menu on an item. 

Message 6 of 6
Square

Thanks for verifying. It looks like you are using the old Square sync which will cause a variation to show. I know a handful of users have brought this up, but I will have to see if there is anything that can be done to change this. 

Message 6 of 6

What is the new way to sync Square?

Message 6 of 6
Square

The new sync is available if you create your Weebly website through Square. However, I did find out that you can rename the variation so that it says something more personal than "regular". For your products I would recommend using the title. Smiley Happy To edit, log into your Square dashboard and click on the product.

Can you clarify what you mean by "is there a way to change the title variations to something like style or color"? Do you mean change the font displayed or do you mean change the verbiage from "regular"? Thanks! 

Message 7 of 6