x

Product not appearing on website

Hi guys,

I have 3 products on my site -- but one of them doesn't seem to appear.

I've tried deleting and recreating a few times, but to no avail.

'Shown in Storefront' is also checked.

Help?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi Natkas,

Have you tried dragging the product on your page from the "Build" tab, dragging the "Product" element? 

If you're still having issues, let me know the URL to your site and which product you want to add, and to which page? 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hi Natkas,

Have you tried dragging the product on your page from the "Build" tab, dragging the "Product" element? 

If you're still having issues, let me know the URL to your site and which product you want to add, and to which page? 

Message 2 of 6

Hey, yeah that works!

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6

Currently for me, the build tab with the product element does not work properly.  The search box does not show up more than 10 items and many are random.   I know this has already been noted as a bug, and hope that it will be fixed very soon. I don't want to go to another host to build a site because the vital component of the webshop is not functioning.

Kind regards

Matt

Message 4 of 6
Square

I think this is likely tied to what you're seeing with your live site with search, @ammonitegems. Hopefully they should both be fixed together in tandem.

Message 5 of 6

Thankyou Adam.  I don't want to leave Weebly and I look forward to seeing the fixes soon.  Then I can go for the big site launch.  Cheers

Message 6 of 6