x

Question about SKU's

Hello. I just signed up for Weebly eCommerce and have run ino a roadblock. The problem is I have almost 2000 products (really inexpensive stuff) and about 300-400 will have the same title. So I rely on SKU's to distinguish them. Under 'Products', there is no column that shows SKU's. And when a customer orders, the check out page shows the title (all same), the quantity and price (also the same). No SKU. Which makes it impossible to gather the items for shipping. I could of course add the SKU in parentheses afer the title. Is that my only solution? Thank you!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

That's probably the best solution right, since it'll allow you to quickly scan products and know which is which. The title is shown universally across everything, so it's the easiest way to get your SKU numbers shown everywhere.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Best Answer

That's probably the best solution right, since it'll allow you to quickly scan products and know which is which. The title is shown universally across everything, so it's the easiest way to get your SKU numbers shown everywhere.

Message 2 of 6

Adam, thank you for the quick response. I'll do just that.

Message 3 of 6
Square

No problem - glad to help!

Message 4 of 6

What is parenthesis?

Message 5 of 6
Square

Parentheses are the curved characters that you wrap around text, like (this).

Message 6 of 6