x

Services with no Options?

Thats great that there is a service type product that we can now add, but why are there no 'options' that we can add and have the consumer choose from?  For my example, I sell classes and I have different class packages available that may or may not affect the price.  I've been using the physical product option for this since I have no choice.  But the customer has to select a shipping option.  Is there some reason why options are not available in the services product type?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Shaar,

I'm very sorry to say we currently don't provide these options for services at this time. However, I do agree with you, this is something we should definately add as it would be useful! 

You can certainly suggest this feature on our vote on features page, https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

I tried doing a search to see if someone else has already requested this, I wasn't able to find one, so I think you could create a new topic about it and we will vote on that for you! 

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions! 

Message 2 of 3

I have the same issue! Except my class packages are different prices. I spent way too much time trying to figure out a way around it. Weebly, please add options to services!

Message 3 of 3