x

Shipping not adding up

Hi,

So I have been working on my website today and even thought I have created my shipping profile, which is flat rate per order. When I tried to order, I noticed the shipping was not adding up on the bill. I do not have a store where people can pick up so it has to be shipped. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for posting, @SabPainting. What address were you entering when you tried to check out? I entered a Canadian address and it showed the rate and added it to the order properly for me.

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for posting, @SabPainting. What address were you entering when you tried to check out? I entered a Canadian address and it showed the rate and added it to the order properly for me.

Message 9 of 10

The same problem here. Shipping cost not adding when check out. 

Message 9 of 10
Square

What item or items are you testing with, @Positiveways4u? Usually when you don't see shipping it's because you entered an address that is in a region with no rates set up, or that the items don't have weights assigned.

Message 9 of 10

Hi, I have the same problem. I have a weight for each of my product and 13 area in Canada for my shipping. When I enter a Canadian address no shipping cost add up. I tested until it was time to confirm and sent the product and nothing changed.

Message 9 of 10
Square

Thanks for posting, @ccloutier. What items in your store did you try purchasing where you saw that?

Message 9 of 10

I'm having the same issue but i have weights assigned?

Message 9 of 10
Square

What products are you adding to the cart and testing with, @beccawoods1?

Message 9 of 10

I am having the same issue. I set up a flat fee for shipping per item that I want added to the total at checkout. I too have done dummy purchases as have a couple of my friends and the shipping NEVER gets added to the final purchase price.

I have an online account with USPS I use to create and pay for shipping labels. I do not use PayPal or desire to upgrade my plan with Weebly just to do labels. This is a personal preference as my father worked for USPS for 40-years and I like to work and deal with the Postal Service directly.

Any advice you can give is appreciated.

Peace & Blessings,

E. Gary Gum

Owner/Photographer

TopGum Photography

Message 11 of 10
Square

Thanks for your post, @ggum57

I think this is because your site is upgraded to the Pro plan, and you need to be on Business or higher in order to use shipping rates. If you upgrade up one level higher with your site upgrade it should work.

Message 11 of 10