x

Shipping - still cannot add countries

It is impossible to add a country to a particular shipping group, the search does not find either the abbreviated country name or full country name.

e.g. I deleted 'Mexico' from 'USA...' group and tried to add Mexico to another group and it cannot find it in the search box. What is worse you cannot add Mexica back to USA so its going to default (rest of world), shipping stetting. I've had this issue for many months!

Thanks Mike

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

In summary i think the search is doing nothing....and yes i have tried lower case and uppercase and 'Mexico' and all other variations.....

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hey Mike. I can't recall, but did you have a similar issue with this previously with Canada? Did support create a bug for you, or were you able to resolve the issue by removing the "rest of the world" rule temporarily? 

Message 7 of 6

Bernadette

Yes ive deleted 'rest of world' and still cannot add Mexico or Canada to any existing profiles - this has been outstanding for months now and really need it sorting!

Thanks Mike

Message 7 of 6

Bernadette

I have been informed that people cannot put CANADA in the order form, I guess its the same for other countries I deleted from 'rest of the world' so this really needs fixing asap! I

I tried it myself and you get a message saying "This store does not ship to the provided address. Please go back and enter a different address to continue."

Its the same for Mexico! So guess its same for all countries that i deleted from 'Rest of the World' profile

Mike

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hey Mike. I replied to your private message with more information regarding the bug. It looks like this bug is specific to your account, but the engineers are aware and I'll let you know once I hear more information from the team. 

Message 7 of 6