x

Store Emails

Why can I not see and change my Store mails in the editor part???

and about the information in the footer of sender profile emails I can not delete a wrong emailadress in the settings??

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Sorry about that, @JM-JAGT. I've opened a ticket with our engineers to look into your email editing issue.

Regarding your sender email; you're trying to change the email address your Sender Profile uses in Store > Store Emails?

Message 2 of 7

I have now changed the email setting 🙂

But i can still not see/change the email theme and cannot see ore edit the other standard emails?? and when i ask it to send a test email it says it is sending but i am not recieveving them???

Regards Jesper Meyer

Message 3 of 7

JM-JAGT, you can customize these things in the STORE EMAILS section of the STORE tab, and there are even more customization options if you use Merge Tags: https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/217994977-Adding-Custom-Content-to-Emails-With-Merge-Tags

Message 4 of 7

I have same issue: in Firefox and Chrome the 'Store Emails'  tabs fails to load. The circle spins forever, without loading the editor for my emails.  It stays empty.

How to fix this? I need quickly to update my emails. Thank you. [if ithis is another issue, I'll gladly open a new thread]

imageStore emails editor not available

Message 5 of 7

Mine is doing the same thing. Its the only thing holding me back from a website launch!! Grr~!

Message 6 of 7

Hey there thelauens! This is an issue our team is actually working on now. If you'd like, get in touch with support directly, and they'll be able to set you up with an email as soon as things are cleared up. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 7 of 7