x

This item is not available for shipping.

• I have 1 active square location
  • all inventory is within the active locaiton
  • all items are listed as "both" for shipping and pickup. 
  • items show as "Shipping, or in-store pickup" in cart

But if Fulfillment method Ship order if selected in the cart, I get an error "This item is not available for shipping."

https://www.wddickinson.shop/s/shop

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Fixed: Setup > Square Sync > Settings - chose the other address listed 

View Best Answer >

Message 16 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

Thanks for posting. I see what you are referring to. Is it okay if I make a couple of test changes to your settings (I'll put them back to your original settings after testing) and can you also give me permission to publish? Thanks! 

Message 11 of 15

Yes, thank you

Message 11 of 15

Hello, is there any update on this?

Message 11 of 15
Square

What item were you trying to purchase with shipping, @wddickinson?

Message 11 of 15

@Adam None of them are working, but you can look at Valerian Infusion

Message 11 of 15
Square

Hi @wddickinson Sorry for my delay. It looks like you have two locations for pickup. The one that allows pickup is [...] while your Square sync for shipping is set to [...]. 

Can you double check your Square settings to see how you have the address spelled? 

Message 11 of 15

@Bernadette Corrected.  Still does not work

Message 11 of 15
Square

Hm.. I checked some similar reports from support and this is what was indicated. I don't have access to your Square account, but Adam can look into it in the morning. I'll forward this thread over to him. 

Message 11 of 15
Square

Thanks for doing that. Did you ever have another location at the same address, or possibly change the names of locations? Clicking on "change location" in Store > Setup > Square Sync > Settings shows two locations with identical names and addresses, so I'm wonder if we're just syncing with the wrong one. Can you try switching it to the other address shown to see if that helps?

Message 11 of 15
Square

Try entering a weight for an item and see if that make a difference, @wddickinson. I checked with your shower loofah item to test, but saw that it didn't have a weight entered for the one variation that it has in Store > Item Library.

Message 16 of 15

@Adam I added weight for the Loofah Scouring Pads and it still doesnt not work. 

Message 16 of 15

Best Answer

Fixed: Setup > Square Sync > Settings - chose the other address listed 

Message 16 of 15
Square

Awesome! Glad to hear that resolved it for you.

Message 16 of 15

OMG thank you so much! This was a serious problem for me too and this helped me fix it! 

Message 16 of 15