x

URGENT! Cusomers not getting emailed for Digital Orders!

Hi I am having some big issues with my store and see that others are to.

I sell digital images in zip files and good proportion of customers get their conformation order and their email with download links but there are a significant amount not receiving anything!

I know that it is not a Junk or spam file issue as this is the first place I ask them to look.

I use to have a zen cart store before moving a short while to weebly and I could re activate downloads and go to their history and re download them this does not seem possible here as they see their order history but are not able to access the download which means I have to verify order then manually send their digital products.

I have had customers come to me in the past were they have lost their files on their hard drive and want to re download all that they have ever purchased and this will be a nightmare for me to re send rather than re activating account downloads can you urgently tell me if I am missing something or if this is going to be sorted in the next month or so as my year is almost up for renewal and if this is not going to be fixed in the near future I will have to go back to what I use to have which I do not want as I love the rest of how your site works.

Also is there a way to arrange the products within a category without having to physically drag and drop ie A-Z and New to Old etc 

Many thanks Janice

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Which orders are having trouble, @Scrappers? I checked recent orders in your store and see that a lot of your customers have downloaded from their orders, so I assume they received the email.

Message 3 of 2