x

Unable to upload files onto store site

I run my webstore on excelcomics.com through weebly and am having trouble uploading new files for digital purchases. The files I am uploading are only about 30mb but for some unknown reason, the upload bar would freeze or restart the last few seconds before completion. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Sorry to hear that, @ExcelComics. Can you try switching to another browser temporarily to see if that helps? Chrome and FireFox are both good alternatives.

Message 2 of 8

Thank you for the reply I originally tried it on 3 different web browsers and 2 separate computers, but nothing worked until I emptied cache. I was finally able to upload it.
Message 3 of 8
Square

Ahh, glad to hear that it worked for you!

Message 4 of 8

I have the same problem, i try to upload files without success. I clean the cache and it doesn't work. Please help! or i will need to ask for a refund of $150 for this mediocre shopping cart!

Message 5 of 8
Square

Sorry to hear that, @rmurphy. Have you tried switching to another browser to see if that helps?

Message 6 of 8

I am having the same problem, I have tried all the options given by help and nothing works. I sent a file to Weebly help so they could check it but have not received any help or reply from that conversation. This has been an ongoing problem for a month now and I still don;t have the digital files on my store. Seriously thinking of moving to a different host.

Message 7 of 8

Hello! It seems like support here was able to get in touch with you about those uploads. Have you encountered any problems since then?

Message 8 of 8