x

Weebly Shipping

Weebly shipping is really a disaster. Can we please have the 'Shippo' integration back?

In 'Shippo' I had everthing in one place, Amazon, Ebay, Etsy and my web site (previously).
Now I have to have another window and whoever designed weebly shipping has some work to do. 
I three weeks the weebly shipping setup has changed several times and stays very confusing. 
For example: I had an order for 17 items and before I could even decide on amount of items per box and what type of shipping, the label was already purchased for UPS Ground and I needed 2 Day Air. 
Could not get a refund on the label either. 
Finally just created a new order in 'Shippo' and devide the items into 5 boxes as planed. 
Weebly Shipping is totally disfunctional. 
Please allow us to bring weebly orders back into 'Shippo'. Thanks!

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

What is the order number for the shipment that created the 2 day air label? 

Message 9 of 8

Hi Bernadette,
The order number is 837536468. A real fiasco. I have learned by now how to run my orders through weebly and I understand that you have Shippo still processing the labels. 
But with this order I selected 4 of 17 items and it did not give me any options and purchased straight away a UPS ground label which I then never used and I am also unable to request a refund. 
Consequently I was unable to process any further items and had to use Shippo, since the client was a repeat customer, I still had him in the Shippo files.

The Weebly shipping set up is just really in baby steps and requires way too much back and forward in selecting carrier, package size, weight etc. Then one wrong move and the order is totally rendered useless. 
I understand that the tech team is probably still working on this and I am willing to work with it. Just had to let of steam and I really wish you could also still allow the old setup and send orders into Shippo like in the olden days.
Thanks
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 9 of 8
Square

Yes, we still use Shippo even though it is white-labeled. Creating a label through the Weebly store and on Shippo directly is still quite a difference, but I noticed we have some changes coming to shipping on the roadmap. I don't have an exact list of what those changes are, but I do know the teams are eager to make the shipping feature more robust. 

It sounds like you attempted to create the multiple labels by changing the quantity of the first box properly. If I recall, the box size, weight and service may also need to be adjusted before clicking the purchase button. I wouldn't be able to guess why the system didn't register the a split shipment, unfortunately, but the good thing is that you are not charged for a label that does not get physically scanned by the carrier. 

Please ping me the next time you get an order that needs to ship in multiple boxes and I'll see what I can do about walking you through the label creation. 

Message 9 of 8

Again sorry,

just wenting, it gets frustrating when one is trying to get orders out in time. What happened was that I did not click into the individual order and tried to create a shiment from the page with all orders showing. It also works, but is a bit different in the procedure. Shipped some orders today and it went just fine. I still don't have as many sales on my site then with Amazon and Etsy, so it's quite all right.

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 9 of 8
Square

Ohhh gotcha! Yeah, the bulk order feature works a bit different. I'm sorry you ran into that and totally understand wanting to vent. Hopefully the multi label purchase will work for you in the future if you remember to make the label individually. I'll try to post here to update you once I have more information about the next upgrade to shipping features. 

Take care. Smiley Happy 

Message 9 of 8

I fell your pain...I've been frustrated with Shippo being dropped from my Weebly website integration.  I used to be able to go to Shippo and ship all orders in seconds.  Not any more.  And shipping through my Weebly dashboard is cumbersome and errors abound.  I hate it.  Reintegrate Shippo with Weebly, sync my orders!

Message 9 of 8

I agree, totally. Cumbersome is the right term. Shippo is way easier.
Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 9 of 8