x

ZAR Support

Hi

First of all, I honestly DON'T understand why, after so many years of your clients requesting the South African currency ZAR, and others calling for a more complete multi-currency option list, you STILL don't have it. Am I mistaken in thinking that one literally has to just add it and link it to a currency conversion of some type. Surely it CANNOT be that difficult to do, guys?

Secondly, failing that and should you ignore another request AGAIN, what can we do to support our currencies? Surely you have thought of a solution for your clients that are not in your current currency list. I am absolutely flabbergasted that you are willing to part with clients who will have to seek e-commerce solutions on Shopify and Ecwid possibly. 

Is there a plugin, an app or anything that allows us to display the currency in ZAR/R. Seriously it is but a few letters that you add to a list and connect to a currency converter of some sort. What you did for the few that are there, you can do for ZAR and other popular currencies not yet supported.

I now have to build an ecommerce website (x2) and more possibly for other clients with another solution ALTHOUGH I totally enjoy Weebly's setup more. Your system is very easy to use and the only gripe I have is that you keep on ignoring calls for ZAR!!!

Why??? What solutions can you offer me except a "I don't know when". That is an UNACCEPTABLE answer on every level. Please find out, talk to each other, decide and implement. It's as easy as that. Or refer us to a solution that works. Its ridiculous that I even have to ask this.

THank you kindly.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I can only give my opinion on the subject, but I imagine if it was as easy as adding the option to the list we would make it available. Unfortunately, I do not see any immediate plans for updating currency options, but I do know some users have installed the Ecwid app on their sites to use a currency that is not available through the store. The app page states 50 available currencies, though you would need to confirm with Ecwid if they offer ZAR.

Message 5 of 4

Still no option from Weebly for ZAR???
Message 5 of 4

We need ZAR on Weebly 

Message 5 of 4