x

change notification of sale email

I set the ecommerce site up for our association. It is working well however whenever there is an online sale the notifications all go to my email and not our treasurer's? I dont see where to change this

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Hi @tradbowmt The store emails will go to the email on file for the account. You are not able to change this at the moment, but you can probably setup an email forward in your email account so that the messages forward to the correct email address. 

Message 10 of 9

Any update or change to this? I dont need these notifications in my inbox - a forward would not work at all in my situation.

Message 10 of 9
Square

I haven't heard about any changes with this yet, @cburt. I'll see if I can find anything out, though.

Message 10 of 9

Yeah, this is ridiculous that you can't easily change where sales notifications go to.

Hopefully you all will add this feature before I have time to switch my website over to a competitor.

Thanks!

Ryan

Message 10 of 9

Any change in this yet? It is kinda frustrating. 

Message 10 of 9
Square

We don't have any new information on this yet, although this is something that we're getting a lot of feedback for. Hopefully that translates into an update that gives you options to control where the emails go. Thanks for checking in on it, @spdp4.

Message 10 of 9

Hi! It's January 18, 2022. Any update on this issue?  Thanks!

Message 10 of 9

How can I set up an email forward in my weebly business account?

Message 10 of 9