x

how to get unique customer profile page

i have created a website for product sales, and created a login page,but am unable to add unique profile page for each customer,

plz help

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

@muki09, we do not have that option in our eCommerce platform at this time. There are Membership features, but not unique customer profiles in regards to purchase history.

Message 2 of 15

I love you guys, but this is honestly a simple feature that is offered in almost all website building platforms. Its a necessity for both us and the customer.
Message 3 of 15
Square

We're actually working on full customer accounts now, although I don't know when that will be completed.

Message 4 of 15

Any news on this? @Adam

Message 5 of 15
Square

Unfortunately, I don't have any updates on this yet. Sorry!

Message 6 of 15

@Adam - any update on this feature? Really need it

Message 7 of 15
Square

Not at this time @j21frye. Very sorry about that. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 15

Any news on the unique customer profile?  Thanks

Message 9 of 15
Square

Not yet, although now that we have released the first version of customer accounts we're one step closer to having this.

Thanks for your patience!

Message 10 of 15

Hi Adam, 

any more updates? Maybe when this is projected to come out?

@Adam

Message 11 of 15
Square

We don't have any updates right now, @bobbyjoe123. Can you gives us an example of what you are looking for in a unique customer profile page?

Message 12 of 15

Hi Bernadette, 

For my website I am trying to have accounts with profiles for everyone so that others are able to views the other peoples accounts by searching for them, or keywords in their profile. In their account there would be information such as Name, Hobbies, Achievements, contact info, etc. 

Thanks, 

@Bernadette

Message 13 of 15
Square

Got it. Thanks for clarifying. I'm not sure what the road map for a feature like that looks like. If we get any information, though, we will certainly update the thread. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15

Ok Thank you

Message 15 of 15