x

inventory stock unsyncs or deletes after editing sale price or weight on square up online

hi, 

i added a new product and entered everything correctly. i only have 1 location so i know that isn't the issue. i create the new product, everything is fine. then I go to my square up store to add weight and sale price, then the stock unsyncs or deletes and there's no way i can fix it unless i add it all over again. but once i do that, i still have the same issue. i've looked up every answer on here and can't find the fix. what's the point of being given the option to edit on my square store (weebly) if it's just going to mess the whole thing up without letting me fix it? HELP. I AM FRUSTRATED. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

That shouldn't be happening no matter where you choose to create your item, @neex. Are you first creating the item in your Square account? What happens if you create the item in your Square Online overview page in Items Library, and once you've added weight and a sale price there then go to add stock within your Square Dashboard?

Message 7 of 6

I have a similar issue - weebly no longer allows you to update stock levels! You add 0, 1 or 2 or anything and it just deletes! This is no good as i need to update levels mainly to zero when i run out!

This does need looking at ASAP!

thanks Mike

Message 7 of 6

OK update on this -when you are on the item in the inventory and set stock to say zero - the 0 disappears however it on the website it does show 'out of stock' - BUT if you change it to say '1' then it remains as 'sold out' on the website!

Bizzare!

Mike

Message 7 of 6

Another update - it seems to retain the last set inventory level (on the website) but only after publish - but not on the editor item it remains blank, my head cannot make head nor tail of this so passing over to weebly to fix! Please.

Thanks Mike

Message 7 of 6
Square

I tried editing stock on a couple of my test sites but couldn't get it to do what you are seeing, @mikeg. Can you let me know the item, website, and stock amount you are trying to set? I'll see if it does the same thing for me on your site.

Message 7 of 6