x

my products when sold come out as uncategorized...

All of my items sold online are listed as uncategorized. Where do I make sure they get into a category? I use square with weebly....help!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @capenewagen Can you please let us know the name of one of your products? Do you assign the category when you create the item on Square's end? You can also assign categories from the product page on Weebly's side, though I'm not sure if that information will sync. I'll double check in my account, though. 

Message 7 of 6

Thank you. One of my items is Cape Newagen Farmhouse Mugs. The item is Farm Mug. Every item is assigned to a category. Someone just bought two mugs online on 8/5 through weebly and the sale came through as “uncategorized”. I also have my items in categories on the weebly side... because all of my items in square are not in weebly....that’s another issue altogether. I synced my items from square but nothing changed in weebly....

Message 7 of 6
Square

Oh, I see. I misunderstood what you meant the first time. Do you see this on the Square dashboard or on the app? You are referring to the order information, correct? 

Message 7 of 6

I have not heard any more about why my products when purchased online through my weebly website DO NOT list as the item sold but list in my reports as "uncategorized".....

HELP PLEASE!

Message 7 of 6
Square

You're seeing that because categories in your Square account and categories within your Square Online Store are two different things. Are these items that you have only put into a Category within Square Online Store, or are they also added to a category within your Square account?

Message 7 of 6