x

"Product Unavailable"; Duplicate Entries. How do I get rid of?

So here's the link to one of my product pages where I sell catnip. While the product page is showing my current 5 variation as available, it's also showing the old variations I had before I updated the website.

How do I remove the unavailable product options from the display? I have only 5 variations in the store,  I do not have the unavailable options as a variation of the product. Do I need to create a new product page..?

Thanks for the help

~James

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hmm... that's pretty strange. I see what you mean, @UnitedForNature. Seems like the old product variations are cached for some reason. Try removeing the product option entirely, saving the product, then re-adding the option and your new variations. That should hopefully clear that so it only shows those that you add new.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Best Answer

Hmm... that's pretty strange. I see what you mean, @UnitedForNature. Seems like the old product variations are cached for some reason. Try removeing the product option entirely, saving the product, then re-adding the option and your new variations. That should hopefully clear that so it only shows those that you add new.

Message 2 of 3

Thanks Adam, that did the trick.

~James
Message 3 of 3