x

Add Payment Options to Checkout Page

Does anyone know how to add payment options to your checkout page? Google Merchant is requiring it and I cannot see how to do this. Thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

The only payment options you can use with your store can be enabled and disabled in Store > Setup > Checkout. If you're looking to use a different payment provider, it wouldn't be possible right now to integrate that with your store. You could add it using the Embed Code element if they provide you with embeddable add-to-cart buttons, although it wouldn't have any real integration with our store features.

Message 2 of 6

Hi,

I am also trying to add a payment option to my website. I have gone throught the checkout setting and am trying to add both square and paypal. However square says identity can not be verified and when I try to add a business account to paypal nothing happens when I add my email to set up a new account. I am recieving no email to continue the set up of the account and I have checked my spam?

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks

Ben

Message 3 of 6

Hello, Ben, and welcome!

Just to clarify a bit, did you already have accounts set up with Square and PayPal? It sounds like there are some issues to be resolved with the accounts themselves, and you may want to go through the sites directly to clear those up, if you haven't already.

Message 4 of 6

after about two years since this was posted would it be possible to add this option now,

example  i am from Trinidad and Tobago and paypal limits my online store would it be possible to add this option sometime soon

https://www.wipayfinancial.com

this will really help my besiness grow in my country using wipay

Message 5 of 6
Square

Hi @DWiz! Do you mind submitting this as a feature request? This way other members of the community can add kudos and comments? Thanks so much! https://community.weebly.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/IdeaExchange/search-before-post-mode/true

Message 6 of 6