x

Add a add to cart button anywhere

So i finally decided to go for a business plan just because I want to be able to sell digital goods.But the weebly shopping cart to be honest is so freaking basic and annoying.

First off we should have a option to either make a product page or just to have a buy right now button i noticed that when i am building a page i drag the product i want to put on the page the button says shop so a customer has to click on that to go to the next page to buy the product which is great for some but why cant we have a add to cart button on a page we are creating the only place i see add to cart is on the product page itself.

Basicly i want to be able to put products on a page and under it have a add to cart option not just take them off the page they are looking at to goto a product page to add to cart if you follow what i mean.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Thanks for the suggestion, @joeys. We do have a "buy now" mode for the store which behaves more like you want, although that takes you directly to checkout to buy a single product rather than adding to the cart. It might work a little better for your depending on how often your customers buy more than one item at a time.

Message 2 of 3

Are Weebly working towards this? This is a make or break for us 

Message 3 of 3