x

Allow customers to enter in the amount to pay

The Store feature should allow customers to enter in their own amount to pay.

Currently, you have to specify a price for every product/service. Our clients are quoted their own prices based on customized services and often pay installments.

We'd like to invoice our client and allow them to enter the payment amount on our website.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Hey there! If you haven't already, you may want to stop by our Feature Vote page to weigh in on this idea.

Message 2 of 11

I need to have the same feature mentioned previously that allows the customer to fill in their to be charged amount.

bill k

Message 3 of 11

Any chance feature is available? 

Message 5 of 11

How can I vote for this feature?
Message 5 of 11

This is a great idea. Our customers leave payments with a printed order form. It would be great for them to be able to pay on our website using credit card.

Message 6 of 11
Square

If the feature request is archived you're more than welcome to post it again, @Jarcaro. That will have the benefit of giving it better visiblity for a little while, too.

Message 7 of 11

Any chance this feature will be offered soon?

Message 11 of 11
Square

Hi @Jarcaro I believe this is a feature that is being worked on for donations, but I'm not sure if it would carry over to the other product types. Can you clarify what you mean by "Our customers leave payments with a printed order form."? I just want to make sure I understand what you are requesting. Thanks! 

Message 11 of 11

I not only sell my products online, but I also sell products where my customers work. My customers fill out an order form (paper... not online), and leave cash/cheque payments until I return with their order on a specified date. It would be nice if the customers can make their payment on my website using their credit/debit cards, without having to re-enter their order using the online shopping cart (they have already filled out a paper order form and know the total they owe)

Message 11 of 11
Square

Ah, so they fill out the paper first, then you would like to let them know when the order is ready so that they can go online and pay for it? 

Message 12 of 11