x

Customer Portal

I know I can create password protected pages, but can I create member specific pages? Customer A only has their information and Customer B only has their information.

If so, am I able to add items such as reports, suggestions or tips to their specific page?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Here is a flow chart to help explain:

1. Customer signs up for a service subscription called "Basic Plan". The plan has 10 items that are serviced every month. When they sign up, they are creating their own portal, or page.

2. Customer now has their own portal, or page, that they can make changes to billing, subscription plan, add more services, change password or other personal info.

3. My company completes the monthly service they signed for.

4. My company completes a report of services completed and any other notes about their home such as, "We noticed a problem, would you like to have us fix it"

5. The report and notes are then added to the customers account.

6. An email is automatically sent to the customer notifying them of an update to their account with a link to the login screen.

7. Customer logs in and can see all the new information that has been added to the account.

Message 7 of 6
Square

You can make a page of your site specific to a certain member, but it wouldn't include anything like billing information or info that they could change themselves. If you're looking to do subscription-based billing, you might want to check out some solutions in the App Center:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/subscription

I've never used those so I can't speak to whether they would fit your needs exactly, but I definitely recommend checking them out to see.

Message 7 of 6

Did you ever figure this out? What you described is exactly what I am looking for. 

Thanks!

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi @memett We don't offer this as a built-in feature so you would want to follow Adam's suggestion from Jan 6. 

Message 7 of 6

You can do the password protected page, but all of the billing and crm needs to be handled on a customer portal. WordPress has them, then Suite Dash has a portal product which includes everything.

Message 7 of 6