x

Date Range For Sale Items

When having a store sale for the weekend its a total P.I.T.A, to set sale prices and then revert them back at the end of the sale.  its ALOT of extra work.  Is it possible to add a date range for the sale items similar to the coupons.  that would be a huge help and allow marketing flexibility. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi there! You can bulk edit the product options now. What is the name of your store and an example product of what you want to change? 

Message 2 of 4

Bulk editing is not the issue. The issue is to have a sale automatically terminate at a specific time and revert back to the original price. For example I used promote to send out an email advertising a sale on a few specific items and the sale ended on Sunday. I forgot to change them on midnight Sunday night when the sale ended. I received two orders by Wednesday that contain sale items that should not have been on sale.

Message 3 of 4
Square

That's not an option right now but you can always submit it as a feature request. In the meantime you can send a coupon code in your emails and set the expiration date for the coupon. https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

Message 4 of 4