x

Email TITLE says: "Thank you for your order, your download is ready!" - We dont sell downloads!

Hi All

I have raised a ticket for this:

My Order Confirmation Email TITLE says: "Thank you for your order, your download is ready!" I do not sell downloads this is very confusing for the customer. how Can I change this title?

Cheers mike

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

I have this too. Let us know if you find a way of changing it.

Message 2 of 32
Square

Thanks for submitting a ticket, Mike. You should hear back soon regiarding your emails!

Message 3 of 32

Are the emails being looked into? I do sell downloads but the links are not working, my customers are getting error 404 page not found, I really need this sorting, I have a lot of angry customers and it is very time consuming for me having to email everyone with their orders.

Message 4 of 32
Square

They absolutely are - I don't have an ETA but our developers are working on this. Thanks again for your patience!

Message 5 of 32

Adam

someone emailed yesterday with a solution that did not work (delete the download section), can we chase this up?

p.s. I really do not want to call US from UK - Im quite frugal with my money! (this was suggested on the email!).

Cheers Mike

Message 6 of 32
Square

I think I was confusing your issue with a related issue that was just fixed, @mikeg.  Which site are you seeing this with?

Message 7 of 32

Order confirmation email say "your doenload is ready".

My custom text I entered regarding shipping times is not there!

Message 8 of 32

Hello! I went ahead and left an answer in the other thread. Feel free to send me any follow-ups there as well, as the two issues seem fairly similar in nature, and it should help keep things simple.

Message 9 of 32

@Queso - Link to other thread, please and thank you.

Message 10 of 32
Square

Message 11 of 32

Thank you, @Adam.   I posted an update in that that thread.  I'm not even able to get a test e-mail at this point.  =/

Message 12 of 32

Ever since they started making changes Order comfirmations are Blank

and paypal emails don't list any products sold

Message 13 of 32
Square

@marciobrenes wrote:

Ever since they started making changes Order comfirmations are Blank

and paypal emails don't list any products sold

Can you submit a ticket to our support team about that, @marciobrenes? They can investigate your issues further for you:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 14 of 32

My test emails still look the same

Order confirmation subject line is "thank you.....your download is ready"

No text.

Shipping confirmation - no text.

Message 15 of 32
Square

Is it only the test email that is like that, or have you tried an actual purchase and gotten the same email @JustImagine?

Message 16 of 32

Don't sweat it I know all you can do is buy time for us by re-directing us to tickets phones and stuff, we know it will take time to get this whole thing strightened out by your enginners, you guys at weebly are so overwhelmed right now.

I know how that feels, so we will patiently wait until you sort this new system out.

Message 17 of 32

Order confirmation NOT being sent to customers. Only WE receive the copy.

Message 18 of 32

@TomLucas 

Now that you say that, the last order I had I received a confirmation for.  I kept reading and RE-reading it looking for a change in info from the customer.  Holy cow...

Message 19 of 32
Square

@Heirloom_Angel wrote:

@TomLucas 

Now that you say that, the last order I had I received a confirmation for.  I kept reading and RE-reading it looking for a change in info from the customer.  Holy cow...

Was there something wrong with the order confirmation you got? I'm not sure from your reply (maybe I need more coffee...).

Message 20 of 32

I have it too, we don;t sell downloads. What's up at Weebly these days? This was working great till a few days ago

Message 21 of 32