x

Embed my Square Store in my Wix site

Can I embed my Square Store page as just a page in my wix website?

I have an up-and-running wix website, but I use Square for my POS, and I'd like to built an online order store in square, can I just link that page to a page in my wix website?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

I don't think there's a way to do that, though you could link between your Wix site and your Square Online Store website, e.g. add a link to your Wix site in the navigation of your Square Online Store, and add a link to your Square Online Store from the navigation of your Wix site.

Message 5 of 6

This sounds like a fine workaround, but I don't know how to find out what the URL for my square online store is.

Message 5 of 6
Square

If you go to Website > Site Settings it should show what it is, and if you publish your online store again it should show a popup that also has the store website address on it.

Message 5 of 6

Hi, I'm currently trying to do this myself! Did you figure it out? I'm currently thinking of setting up our Square Online Store as "order.ourbusinessname.com" and connecting that to our Wix site by a button. But it would be great to have it as a page on the Wix site itself.

Message 7 of 6
Square

Welcome to the Weebly Community, @foodbusiness 🎉

It wouldn't be possible to embed your Square Online website into the Wix site, but you could definitely "link" the two by adding a button or navigation link to each site. 

To create a navigation link from Square Online; log into the editor and click on the header section.

From the left side panel, click Navigation > Navigation Links then scroll down to the bottom for the option to add a new navigation link.

Select the external link option in the first drop down, then enter your Wix URL in the second field.

I'm assuming you can do something similar from Wix's end, or you could go with the button option as you suggested.

Hope this helps! 😊

Message 7 of 6