x

Google Adsense is not connecting

I have my google adsense account. I am trying to connect my website to google adsense but nothing is happening. I am reauthorizing my account with google adsense but my google adsense is not showing my website. Will it take fews days to connect or something else?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Thanks for reaching out. It can take up to 5 days (or more) for ads to start showing up on your site after connecting your AdSense account. Weebly does not have any control over whether or not the account is approved, and it is recommended you try again in a few weeks if the account is declined for any reason. 

Message 10 of 9

Thank you but google adsense in neither declining nor approving my request. nothing is happening after authorizing account. is it because my website is free? 

Message 10 of 9
Square

Are you able to log into the account from Google? https://www.google.com/adsense/start/

Message 10 of 9

Yes I am able to login. Google rejected my request for adsense. My domain is free. Can you tell me what could be the reason for rejection? Consider my website.

www.a4accounting.weebly.com

Is it possible to connect google adsense on free domain?

Message 10 of 9
Square

We actually are not able to see the reason why an account would be directed. You might want to check the Google Adsense Community to see if anyone has some insight.  

Message 10 of 9

I just want to ask that google adsense can be connected on free domain? I didn't purchase any domain and using free domain of weebly.

Message 10 of 9
Square

I believe I have seen sites in the past that were approved with a subdomain, but I don't know if the likelihood of being approved on a subdomain has changed recently. 

Message 10 of 9

You currently have another site under review with AdSense. Please go to AdSense and check the status of this review.

I am getting this message while connecting to google adsense. even there is no site in review in my google adsense account.

Message 10 of 9