x

Google Shopping Integration

Are there plans for weebly to connect with Google shopping? We believe that having our products available through the platform would increase traffic and sales for us massively. 

We have over 400 products in our shop and to manually add our products to Google shopping or similar would take far too long.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

We're certainly interested in more tools to help users succeed! You may want to check out the Feature Vote page for this idea.

Message 2 of 17

Please please please create a shopping feed feature.

I work for a marketing company and this is one of the first things I recommend for a start up business (in fact any business), it drives cheap, quick and good quality conversions for everycustomer I work with

Message 3 of 17

TOTALLY AGREE,

THE SITEMAP.XML UPLOAD TO GOOGLE MERCHANT HAS A TAG MISMATCH ERROR.

CAN ANYONE AT WEEBLY HELP OUT ON THIS?

Message 4 of 17
Square

It isn't possible to directly edit your sitemap.xml file. What tag is giving an error?

Message 5 of 17

Message 6 of 17
Square

This is something we're looking into, although I don't know if or when it would be added as a feature. Thanks for your patience, guys!

Message 7 of 17

Any more news on this? I think it would be a great feature to have

Message 8 of 17
Square

I don't have any new updates right now about this, @BLefevre. Sorry!

Message 9 of 17

This is a MUST need feature.

We have several weebly sites and NEED this!!!

Thanks

Big Weeby Fan

Message 10 of 17

Any update on this?  It's been over 6 months since it's "work in process"

Message 11 of 17

It's now 2019 any update on Google shopping integration this is vital and I'm seriously thinking of moving my domain retrosheep

Message 15 of 17
Square

No, I'm not seeing any updates on this. I'm really sorry and have updated the open ticket with your comment. 

Message 15 of 17

Hello , Its a bit Beyond really i have hundreds of products listed , i thought i know i will try square to to take payments and sync my products that was as it states on the weebly website easily sync with all the options listed on the how to do it webpage on weebly which again is totally different from the square options , that doesnt even intergrate properly and has no sufficiant option for varied products .

Weebly are not helping themselves , i seriously want to leave but i dread the amount of extra work i would have to do of which i really dont have the time. 

Its about time Weebly got its act together and sorted this matter out . its 2019 its been YEARS !

I shouldnt have to use facebook to get my items found online thats what i pay a web host for to get my items found on google 

Retrosheep.com

Message 15 of 17

Google is offering FREE ads to small businesses due to the pandemic. Unfortunately I can't take advantage of the extra boost. PLEASE make this feature possible. An email from my SEO expert: Unfortunately, Weeb doesnt offer an "in stock" setting. Even if they did, I'd have to verify it was marked up properly and included in the structured data as "availability".... and not really sure the ID is provided either.
So, the HP site does not have all the required structured data markup to enable G to automate a shopping feed via a website crawl.

Message 18 of 17
Square

Thanks for posting, @Mo1. Hopefully our engineers can add appropriate markup for Google Shopping. I haven't heard any updates about it, but that doesn't mean it isn't something we're considering or working on.

Message 18 of 17

Well? 

Are we going to be able to utilize Google Business shopping or not? 

Message 18 of 17