x

How to get a "Page 2" to storefront

I have many books to sell.  I add each of them as a new product.  So, the picture of each book that I have for sale is on the store front.  I only want about 12 books on the first page.  How do I get a 2nd page, 3rd pg, etc for the rest of the pictures of my books.  Am I limited to one page as a store page? 

I must be doing something wrong-sigh

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I checked my settings and see that I had it set to put 24 products on the page.  SO, I'm assuming that when I have entered my 25th book, I will automatically get a "page 2".

Sheepish grin 😕

Message 2 of 4

Good to hear from a fellow bibliophile, @LoveReading!

You are on the right track with the display options. And just a helpful tip with product images to make your visit to Community today a little more worthwhile...

If you ever have concerns about how your product images are looking, if anything gets cut off, be sure to check the ratios in those display settings. You can select 3x2 or 4x3 for images that are rectangular and have a width greater than height. If your images are square, you should select 1x1 ratio. And if your images are taller than they are wide, you may opt for 3x4, or 2x3. You have to make sure all the images are the same dimensions since that ratio setting is universal for the entire store, and have them uniform offline before you upload them into the site.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Message 3 of 4

Thank you SO much, Brodie!  I also appreciate those tip!

Message 4 of 4