x

I have an idea but would like your thoughts & advise if its even possible with Weebly

With the xmas season looming i would like to offer this to my customers:

I continuly get in new stock & products over xmas, i'd like to offer customers the chance to pay extra for postage & packing for their first order & then all other orders over the xmas peroid are 'free' (but not really as they have already paid) but it means they can shop as many times as they like over that time & the cost is already covered. 

I dont want to do this via coupons as there is no way for me to police this & as far as i can see in weebly there isnt.

Any thoughts on the best way to achieve this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hmm... We don't have a way to do that with coupons right now.You wouldn't be able to stop someone from sharing a free shipping coupon around, however you could search your orders to see if a person who used it had ordered before. If they didn't you could cancel and refund their order and let them know.

Message 2 of 4

@kc_cottage:  Why do you care who uses your free shipping coupon.  Are you interested in getting more customers or just reward the past customers? 

How would this be different than me buying stuff for somebody?

Look at the bigger picture.

Message 3 of 4

Thanks Bob, i guess it doesnt matter who uses the code but i want it more of a subsciption for specific people. So for example, you would spend £10 on shipping for your first order but that cost covers all shipping for the remainder of the month, so you can order from me 20 more times and you get 'free shipping' so in the long run it is rewarding repeate buyers & hopfully encouraging more purchases without the feeling of having to be paying for shipping numerous time. 

its all about the pyscholgy of customers in their buying phase Smiley Wink 

Message 4 of 4