x

Indian currency (INR) required in store

I write this disappointed not to find Indian currency (INR) to choose from the default currencies in "store".

Although India has been the global backbone of software development & maintenance over the last couple of decades and fast catching up with e-commerce (Flipkart, SnapDeal are home grown e-commerce sites, to name a few), it is rather disappointing to see that weebly.com doesn't encourage it's users in India to have their own transaction currency.

I hope weebly.com can rectify this very soon! Waiting to hear from you!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Thanks for posting, @AmithAragula.  If you'd like us to add please suggest it on our Vote on Features board here:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

That's the best way to let our team know what features (or currency, in this case) you'd like to see added.

Message 2 of 10

Hello Adam,
It should be fine if you add more currencies such as Indian and Middle east countries. Otherwise, we have to look for another option than Weebly for creating a store based website. The other web editors such as Wix.com is providing the whole currencies in their store. There are only a few currencies listed on weekly. You are leading with all other services and not looking on store currencies yet. We have asked several times on live chat, email and in communities and not received anything positive . So Hope you understand and take an immediate look on this matter.
Message 3 of 10

BREAKING:

Weebly has agreement with other ecommerce giants not to include other currencies. If weebly introduces any other currency, that will put them in difficult situation. Otherwise why do you think this request is being ignored for such a long time though they have already integrated stripe? It should be very simple right? Even ordinary "app builders" of weebly can do this simple task. Weebly sure does have an expert team. But they will not do it. Hence, ALL  weebly users, stop whining about currency. DON'T FRET & CRY.  It is not gonna happen. I don't want to see currency related question in this forum again. We love weebly and this question seems to suggest apathy toward weebly which is not the case.
Message 5 of 10

hi...currency INR is not any additional feature...it is only an option to a feature....which may be will take only a day for your developers to add.....with roughly 1.5 millions indian businesses running on weebly you should seriously conosider this request

Message 5 of 10

Wow. This was asked more than 1.5 years back and it is still not available.

Message 6 of 10

Please add INR payment and store options. India is a huge market guys.

Message 7 of 10

Still INR is missing in the list! This issue is raised in 2016,already 2 years gone!

Guys dont lose your patience weebly team has a timeline 2025 to add INR in the list! good luck! 

Message 8 of 10

Seriously, you guys need to add this soon. 

Message 10 of 10

I have been using Weebly for quite a few years to build and publish my website. Adding Indian Currency option shouldn't be more than a minor tweak for weebly! So why isn't weebly doing so? Come on Weebly! Don't force us to leave you!

Message 11 of 10