x

Lost ability to add/edit pricing options in physical products

Suddenly I am unable to add pricing options to a product or even edit pricing on previously created products.  What happened? 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

I have the same problem. Seems to have just happened recently.
Message 2 of 11

Same thing just happened to me! 

Message 3 of 11

We have the same problem -- what is going on?

Message 4 of 11

Same thing on only half of our products. If it has options I cannot edit however the products without additional options I can edit. 

Message 5 of 11

Editing the price structure of my products has also gone out the window on my site. Hopefully this is a temporary glitch.... This is not cool and would be nice to get some answers.

Message 6 of 11

Same here, I was in the middle of adding a new product, just added colour as an option, saved it and the box disappeared.  

Message 7 of 11

I downloaded the app on my phone and can edit the prices, shipping etc.  

NOT convient but it is working and I was able to make some last minute changes.

Message 8 of 11

This is an issue our team has isolated on our end. We're working to get it cleared up as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience! If you've already been in touch with support via hc.weebly.com, we'll be able to get word back to you via email as soon as it's resolved.

Message 9 of 11

I am not sure if this is related to this thread but I add new products as usual and I enter the price, fill out everything as usual and save it. I then publish and my items show the full price crossed out with the new price of 0. What happened!

Message 10 of 11
Square

I took a look at your site but couldn't find products like that. Were you still having trouble, @classy

Message 11 of 11