x

Mobile Version Issue

I have had a good number of customers complain about the mobile website.  I have tested their complaint and it is completely justified.  You just cannot find how to get to your cart!  It disapears from the bottom of the screen and there is no way to get to it unless you add another item to your cart.  It is not in the menu at the left where it would be on the desktop version.  I myself have played around trying to purchase and it is quite annoying and not user friendly at all.  I wonder how many customers I have lost to this very important problem.  How can a customer buy if they cannot find a cart or checkout button of some sort quite quickly and easily.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Normally there should be a link to the cart in your mobile navigation, that way if someone adds a product, looks around, then decides to check out they have a way to do that. Hmm.. I wonder if it's something with the custom theme you're using. Can you temporarily try a standard theme and see if that helps? You can switch back to your custom theme after testing, unless of course you like the new one and it's working as I think it would.

Message 2 of 2