x

Payment option icons for checkout

How can I add an icon to indicate that the store accepts credit cards AND PayPal? With just the PayPal icon there it looks like that's the only way to pay. We're using Square for CCs.

The URL is www.brellaboxfishing.com

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

It looks like there's currently a bug with that, @brellabox - sorry about that! Normally if you use any credit card provider it will automatically show a credit card icon, and if you also have PayPal enabled it will show both. Thank you for your patience while our engineers resolve this.

Message 2 of 7

Thanks, Adam. I didn't know whether it was something I could change on my end or not.

Message 3 of 7
Square

No problem - hopefully this should be fixed soon.

Message 4 of 7
Square

Sorry for the delay in updating this. You can get the icon to display again by logging into your account and going to the Store > Checkout, then disconnecting and reconnecting to square.

Message 5 of 7

Is the glitch fixed? I have added Paypal, but couldn't add further payment methods. How do I get into the section again to do it?  Also, I have Register/login, but not sure I wanted/needed that?

Message 6 of 7
Square

Not yet, unfortunately, although you should still be able to use one of the other checkout providers with PayPal. It looks like you've already connected to Stripe in addition to PayPal.

Message 7 of 7