x

Product templates?

Can I create a product template in my store? I have a bajillion products almost identical and a template would save so much time. Is this a feature I'm missing as it seems so obvious. My hands are cramping from entering the same info over and over! Thanks! Sinead

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Sinead!

We don't currently have a way to make product templates, but it sounds like a very useful idea! I recommend heading over to the Vote on Features section of the Community to post your suggestion where folks can comment and vote on it: https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 6

You can copy the exsiting product and make minor changes.

Hope this helps.  I had 50 products like that and this is how I managed but it is a pain from other platforms I've used.

Message 3 of 6

Thanks, I've since found this feature but now have realised, just prior to final publishing of finished site, that I need to ammend each single product. Gona be here a loooooong time! Hopefully batch editing will be available soon.

Message 4 of 6

when I copy a product it only copies the basis listing. it does not copy the "product page".

i would love this feature to somehow copy the product page with all the extra info and features that can be added after the basic listing.
Message 5 of 6
Square

Sorry for the confusion, @geoffhooker. It is true that when you copy a product it does not currently copy anything you've added to the long description area of a product page.

Message 6 of 6