x

Products are not showing up in storefront

Hello, Only the first 10 of the products are showing up, no matter how I change the display or pagnination. There is no pagination marked and I have tried changing the settings for pagination. The products are not selected to be hidden. They are listed in the product building page but not showing up on the site. Could you help me please?

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Is this after selecting more products for the Products element, @cordovas? To do that, click on the element, then click on "Manage Products", then click on "Select Products" and add more of them to the element.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Square

Best Answer

Is this after selecting more products for the Products element, @cordovas? To do that, click on the element, then click on "Manage Products", then click on "Select Products" and add more of them to the element.

Message 2 of 14

Thank you. Works great now. Appreciate the quick response.

Message 3 of 14
Square

Not a problem. Glad to help!

Message 4 of 14

Hi!

I am having a similar problem. I have added products to my store, however 2 of the 3 products are only showing on my website. I have tried everything but nothing is working. Please help 😞 

Thank you!

Chanise 

Message 9 of 14
Square

It looks like the "store" page of your site is actually a product page, @chanise289, so it will only show that single product. Try this instead:

1. Add a new, regular page to your site called "Store"

2. Drag a Products element to the page and connect that to all of the products in your store, or drag a Categories element to the page and connect that to a Category that has all your products in it.

Message 9 of 14

I tried that but it is not working

Message 9 of 14
Square

Hi @hippiechicktrai Can you please clarify which response you are trying? Also, what is the page name you are working on which should display the products? Thanks! 

Message 9 of 14

This doesn NOT work.

Message 11 of 14
Square

Can you please clarify what you are trying to edit? Site and page name? Thanks!

Message 11 of 14

I am having the same issue. No items are hidden and only 8 are showing up. I have 15 items. When I click the element in the "Items Library" page I do not see an option to Manage items. Please help!

Message 13 of 14
Square

When I check Items > Item Library, I see what looks like 12 items, @theberryfairy. Are you not seeings those?

Message 13 of 14

what and where is produvt elemnents?

Message 15 of 14
Square

Product elements are something that are only used in the older website editor. Newer Weebly sites and Square Online Stores use the newer website editor, so to do something similar you'd use the Featured Items section instead.

Message 15 of 14