x

Recurring payments

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, please make it possible to charge people a one time fee and a subscription in ONE transaction.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Square

I believe this is something that is in our queue, @SBR. I'd recommend subscription to this for updates:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/Subscription-Feature/idi-p/3520

Message 2 of 24

Is recurring payments for a monthly subscription an option yet?

Message 6 of 24
Square

It's not an option at this time, but I believe there are some third party apps that will allow this kind of charge. 

Message 6 of 24

At what point does your queue get completed within a 3 year period.

Message 6 of 24

Yes we urgently need to ability to charge people a subscription on a monthly or other basis. This is basic functionality.

Message 6 of 24

I agree, my business relies on recurring payments. There is a membership option but the client would have to go to my website and pay...that will def. not work.

Message 8 of 24

We are desperate for a recurring payment option...please add this to your payment options.  The third party apps look unprofessional, don't match the website design, and usually direct customers away from the website.  Customers are also more worried about giving out card info and a third party app makes them hesitant to purchase or donate.  Shopify doesn't even offer recurring payments...please jump ahead of the other ecommerce sites and add this feature!!  

Message 25 of 24
Square

Thanks for the feedback, @MelissaS! I know this is a pretty popular feature request and will make sure to forward your input to the teams. 

Message 25 of 24

When will this be an option? I am considering taking my four weebly websites and leaving if this doesn't become a feature soon. We've been asking for over 3 years! 

Message 25 of 24

I'm desperate for monthly recurring payments option, especially now in UK Covid-19 lockdown! All my Pilates classes are now online and I offer subsciption to my recorded classes library, I can't keep doing this manually and rely on customers making their paymenths monthly. I have no control over this and it's admin laborious. It's got to be automated and avaialble on my website.

I need the subscription option to link to membership option. I want my clients to be able to subscribe themselves to a membership to get access to my videos for a free one-week trial and then to have to start paying automatically to continue with membership, please.

Message 25 of 24
Square

Great question, @Malgosia! Have you checked our Square Invoices? While it doesn't integrate with your existing website right now (this might be an option in the future, though), it would allow you to set up recurring payments for your members.

Message 25 of 24

Once again asking the question as to how we can seamlessley add a recurring membership option to a product in a weebly store?

I have tried working with the third party apps but as mentioned previously, they don't look professional as the branding doesn't match and they simply bring up a credit card box with no real explaination as to who you are giving financial info to. I would not sign up with this route personally and so can't expect my cutomers to. At an additional $30 dollars a month, its not cheap either. Especially when you add in all the other up-sells we are paying for just to be able to have the features we need to be a membershghip site!

Isn't it basic functuality that a websute offering a membership option (which site owners pay a premium to access) would also offer a way for customers to pay for it? 

Why is it so difficult to attach a membership fee to a membership site??? PLEASE HELP 

Can someone please tell me the easiest way to sell monthly membership to my site and also collect a monthly fee??? 

Thankyou.

Message 25 of 24
Square

Do you have a Square account, @amyvvv? Square offers subscription billing, so you might be able to take an initial payment through your website then set up a customer with that to continue billing them.

Message 25 of 24

My customer would like to be automatically charged monthly- not re-billed each month via Square. It seems like this is a feature that everyone has been asking for for years!
Message 25 of 24
Square

Message 25 of 24
Square

Hi @kommkirst The manual shipping rules you setup should be available for the item. Can you post the checkout link you are testing? Have you looked into using the Square Subscriptions feature Adam suggested? 

Message 25 of 24

Well said! People have been asking for this for years. And you are spot on, Weebly offers the capability to run a membership website, but no way to take a recurring membership payment. Unless you use an expensive 3rd party app...

Message 25 of 24

I need recurring payment desperately! 

I can't use a check out link - as this doesnt give a shipping option! 

HELP!! I dont mind using an app for now - but what app? 

I tried SUPER Pay - but it wont let me ALLOW. 

Painful and very frustrated. 

Message 25 of 24

Any movement on this? I agree the add ins are pretty cheresy lookin, messes with the flow & backend organization. Too complicated!

Message 25 of 24

Did anyone havbe an app that works for this? I am desperate! In launching ym website it was so vague and now I am gutted! 

Message 25 of 24