x

Shipping confirmation email is wrong!

On shipping email my custom text is missing. Email comes like this:

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hello!

To narrow things down a bit, is that an image of the email being sent out after a test purchase? Having the email from a "live" purchase, rather than the test email, may be helpful in this case.

Message 2 of 9

hey QUEISO

I've tested emails they all work with the exception of the Order Confirmation, its wont even send me a TEST example.

The info that paypal get from your end it shows the money spent but it does not show what was purchased. That is bad for charge backs

Message 3 of 9

@Queso -  If we can't test our customized e-mails, the function is a mute point.  This has always worked for me before.  Now I can't even GET the test e-mails that the system is claiming it is sending.  Zip...nadda...zilch.  I have sent the test twice and checked spam folder evern... crickets.

Message 4 of 9
Square

Sorry about that, @Heirloom_Angel. Our engineering team is digging into this - thanks for your patience!

Message 5 of 9

as  @Heirloom_Angel said, isn't the purpose of test email is to see how it will look for the customer? What it is good for blank?

And why before test emails worked as they should?

Any updates, please? 

My test emails still look the same

Order confirmation subject line is "thank you.....your DOWNLOAD is ready"

No text.

Shipping confirmation - no text.

Message 6 of 9
Square

I'm checking with our engineering team regarding receiving test emails; once I've got more info on that I'll see what I can do regarding the content of the test emails themselves.

Message 7 of 9

Hi ! 

All my test email and promote email doesnt work. I cant check if all is well set up and if i send a promote email officially without test to my adress, it doesnt work too.. Plz help Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9

@Adam wrote:

I'm checking with our engineering team regarding receiving test emails; once I've got more info on that I'll see what I can do regarding the content of the test emails themselves.

@Adam

I am actually finally receiving the confirmation emails, but now all of the custom content I had set up is MIA.  Seriously?  It's been a week.

Message 9 of 9