x

Shipping integration

HELP! I received my first order on Weebly (I am currently moving my store from an off site storefront to Weebly so everything is through my website) but I am having a hard time figuring out how to ship the item. Is there a way to click into the paypal payment page from the order so I can print off my shipping through paypal? Or do I have to do this manually for every single order (i.e. type in the order info for every order and the address - update the tracking info once I find the paypal transaction)? 

This is a make it or break it issue for me as I am a made to order shop (mostly) and we have extended production times during our busy season. If I can't click into the paypal transaction page from the order, is there another way you recommend to ship these orders out so I am not creating far more work for myself and maintaining accuracy in my order fulfillment? 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hey there! Sorry for any stress. Just to be sure we're on the same page, are you currently using the Print Order option to set up the packing slip?

Message 2 of 2