x

This store is not yet accepting payments.

Any help on this??? need to start selling again, after changing to weebly from shoppify, the change was not smooth, please allow my store to accept paymets.

nhbshop.com

Fausto

Sales Manager

NHBshop.com

Message 1 of 69
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you see a "this store is not yet accepting payments" message, it usually means one of a few things:

1. Your site doesn't have an SSL certificate so the browser sees it as insecure. For sites built with the classic Weebly drag and drop editor, go to the Settings tab within the website editor and enable the SSL option. For sites built using the Square Online editor, unpublish your site with the option in Website > General Settings, then publish your site again.
  2. You haven't yet connected to a checkout provider in Settings > Checkout. See our guide on how to accept payments for more information.
  3. You need to upgrade to a paid plan that supports selling items. See our pricing page for a comparison of plans and features.

View Best Answer >

Message 70 of 69
68 REPLIES 68

Did you connect your square, paypal or however you are taking payments under settings, setup?

Liz

Message 70 of 69

Hi Liz, yes it is connected, says CONNECTED in a green box on the upper right handside.

Still not working.

Fausto

Message 70 of 69

Under Settings, Checkout, advanced, do you have an option turned on for adding to cart or direct sale?

Other than that I can't think of anything else. I am just another user of weebly.

Liz

Message 70 of 69

Hi Liz, adding to cart.

Thanks for your help.

Hope someone from weebly can check

Fausto

Message 70 of 69
Square

I posted on your other thread, but I did confirm that a rep was able to escalate your issue, @nhbshop. Sorry again for the troubles!

Message 70 of 69

Thanks for responding Bernardette,

We decide not to do buissnes with Square, as per a lot infomation regarding CBD products and NOT supoorting for emerging companies.

We like our money back for what we pay, please advice in get  refund.

Thanks

Fausto

NHBshop

Sales Manager

Message 70 of 69
Square

Hi Fausto. Sorry the service did not work out for you. It looks like a rep was able to take care of that refund for you, though. 

Message 70 of 69

Hi there Bernadette,

Sorry for the late response, been very busy orginizing the ecommerce shop, just say thank you for the support.

We set up a free weebly account again to give a try one more time, can someone check the settings of the page it is correct??

Thanks for the help

Fausto

NHBshop

Message 70 of 69
Square

Hi @nhbshop Welcome back. Smiley Happy What settings are you wanting to confirm? 

Message 70 of 69

Hi Bernadette,

Settings on payments, the store still showing, this store is not accepting payments. Can you help on that?

Regards,

Fausto and Andrei

NHBshop

Message 70 of 69
Square

Hi @nhbshop it looks like there's an issue with the Square account itself. Can you please reach out to Square support so they can help you out? https://squareup.com/help/us/en/ Make sure you are logged in to your account. Smiley Happy 

Message 70 of 69

i am having the same issue. can someone help? my site is www.shopwavecreations.com

Message 70 of 69
Square

Best Answer

If you see a "this store is not yet accepting payments" message, it usually means one of a few things:

1. Your site doesn't have an SSL certificate so the browser sees it as insecure. For sites built with the classic Weebly drag and drop editor, go to the Settings tab within the website editor and enable the SSL option. For sites built using the Square Online editor, unpublish your site with the option in Website > General Settings, then publish your site again.
  2. You haven't yet connected to a checkout provider in Settings > Checkout. See our guide on how to accept payments for more information.
  3. You need to upgrade to a paid plan that supports selling items. See our pricing page for a comparison of plans and features.
Message 70 of 69

Hello I've purchase my domain directly through weebly it's thebarbiesapparels.com and I am getting can not accept payments. 

Message 70 of 69
Square

Are you still having trouble, @Barbiesaparels? I checked your site but I don't see that message. If I had to guess, there was probably a little bit of a delay in issuing the SSL certificate for your site; when there is no SSL certificate we will show that message, so it would have gone away once the certificate was issued.

Message 70 of 69

Hello, my weebly ecommerce has the same issue.(This store is not yet accepting payments.
Please check back later.)
I use the free domain but can't even sell 1 product, I have the SSL option enabled and stripe connected as a checkout provider. could you check it out for me please?
https://uptolevel.weebly.com/
Message 70 of 69
Square

Welcome to the Community, @sam66 - thanks for your question!

You will need to upgrade to a paid plan in order to sell. Which plan you choose will depend on how many items you want to sell, though. If you click on an upgrade link in the site editor or on your dashboard you can then compare plans and prices. You can also visit our pricing page while logged in to see that information.

Message 70 of 69

I am paying a month by month fee, does that still allow me to accept purchases? I am having this issue... I have PayPal and square connected, I unpublished and republished...I paid for the domain name... everything is fine but it's not letting me sell anything Smiley Sad

Message 70 of 69
Square

Welcome to the Community, @Thecatinthestar

Paying monthly should be no problem. I just tested your site and was able to get all the way to the checkout page with no issues. Are you still having trouble?

Message 70 of 69

I've been recieving the message "this store is not yet accepting payments" and I've unpublished and republished the site, I've tried to see if there was a problem with the SSL but I cannot find anything about toggling or enabling SSL in the site editor. Please help, my website is alamoracandles.com.au

Message 70 of 69