x

Unable to add products to my store

I have added three items to my store with photos and descriptions.  I then hit the "publish" button, but they are not showing.  I realize I am probably missing a simple step, but how do I get my products to show in my store?  I feel silly asking, but I haven't been able to figure it out.  I have upgraded my subscription.  Thanks for the help and patience :-).  My site is seamstobedone. - Lynn

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

My apologies...I figured it out.  Thank you! Lynn

Message 2 of 14
Square

That's ok, @LynnMcNair! Thanks for letting us know you figured it out. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14

I am having this problem. I have tried to add 5 more products to my store, but although they are appearing on my list of products, they are not appearing on my shop page when I publish. Help!!!

Message 4 of 14
Square

You probably need to add them to the Products element on your shop page. Click on that in the editor, then click on "Manage Products", then "Select Products".

Message 5 of 14

I don't understand how I do this? it isn't working for me either
Message 6 of 14

just worked it out
Message 7 of 14
Square

Thanks for letting us know you figured it out, @mountainclay. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14

I cannot add products at all! I have purchased the £24 a month plan and it doesn’t give me a product option.

Message 9 of 14
Square

I don't see any upgrades in your account, @Courtney97. Did you purchase your upgrade through our mobile Android app?

Message 10 of 14

i am having this issue too...Very annoying! I am not doing anything different to when I added products last week.

Message 11 of 14
Square

Can you try editing your Products element with the steps I mentioned above?

Message 12 of 14

What is the Products Element?  I added several products when I first built the page and they showed up just fine.  In just the last week, any new product I add won't show up when I hit publish. 

Message 15 of 14
Square

The products element is the big element on your Shop page. If you click on it you should see the element options popup show. Click on "manage products" on that and then add your new products to the element with that.

Message 15 of 14