x

Weebly App of the Week: Configure Shippo in Under 2 Minutes

Now that we've introduced you to the Weebly App of the Week, let us show you just how simple it is to configure Shippo in your store.

Have 2 minutes? Get started now!

Not too bad, right? If you've watched the video and still have questions, please let us know! @shippo-team is here to help.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

How do we find the shippo under weebly apps? I went in there and looked around, didn't find it and even used the search feature and put in Shippo as the search result. Still didn't come up with anything.

Message 2 of 5

and the second question is, can you do a packing slip from the shippo connected to Weebly?

Message 3 of 5
Square

Hi @Jay1026 I just answered your packing slip question here: https://community.weebly.com/t5/App-Center/Our-weebly-orders-and-the-shippo-that-is-offered-in-the-o...

The video in this thread is older and was used before we integrated labels. When you purchase your first label you will be prompted to sign-up or log into Shippo. You won't have to do this for every order, just the first one. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5

Excellent, Thanks! I watched the video and wondered what I had to do. Makes more sense that it's older and no longer as relevant to the process.

Message 5 of 5