x

When clicking Add to Cart I get a pop up that says "Http request failed"

Does anyone know what I need to do to make my products able to be added to cart and purchased? Thank you for the help, as I feel like I've tried every setting. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Sorry to hear that @Sweetkt711! Can you post a link to one of the products you are trying to add so that we can try to recreate the issue? Thanks so much! 

Message 2 of 6

Bernadette,  I am also getting the same issue.  kimsmadhouse.com - store page.  Everytime I select add to cart, I get the same error.  Any advice?  This is not spam (I was flagged once before).

Message 3 of 6
Square

Sorry @kimatkmh! The system flagged this as spam. Smiley Frustrated

Were you able to get this sorted by contacting the support team?

Message 4 of 6

Hi Bernadette, not sure if she was able to get this resolved, but I'm getting the exact same issue. Your support team said that they are unable to assist since I use Weebly through Bluehost... but of course Bluehost says that all Weebly issues must be supported through you guys. I am stuck here with a non functioning web store so any help would be awesome... thanks so much
Message 5 of 6
Square

BlueHost has channels in which they can get assistance from us when there's an issue; I'm not sure why they didn't escalate and follow that procedure. Can you try and push back and get them to escalate the issue, @juxtaposseclub? Sorry about that!

Message 6 of 6