x

new bug, need help

so i have had a store running for friend that has been working fine up until now, the problem i have is on the home page we have a section for categories, for some reason is now only showing the buy now buttons above each other with no pictures or information 

see below 

buy now

buy now

buy now  

there some other little issues, a box that was in the main header area has shifted down as well, as far as i know nothing has been edited and ive even tried to delete the section and re add it but that does not work 

thank you 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

What's the address of the site you're having trouble with, @Thorpey85? I'll take a look.

Message 2 of 6

hello Adam 

http://www.sinatives.es/?lang=en

happens on both the spanish home page and the english 

thank you 

Message 3 of 6
Square

Did you recently add any custom code, widgets, or apps to the site? I'm wondering if the language app/code you're using is hiding them for some reason.

Message 4 of 6

the apps are the same as they have always been apart from the Coupon one, but it looks fine on the editor, just when you publish it goes wrong 

Message 5 of 6
Square

Were any of them updated by the app developer? It's also possible we made some CSS updates which will require one of them to be updated in turn.

Message 6 of 6