x

"papal has detected an error with that shipping address. Please enter a valid address to continue"

I have set up an eCommerce feature for a prouduct and have connected to my Paypal Business account. But in testing out a purchase, I am getting this error message "papal has detected an error with that shipping address. Please enter a valid address to continue". I am confucsed because there were no fields for customers to enter a shipping address when using the store - only name, email address and phone number. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Screenshot attached. image

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @LizMB. I'm looking into this for you right now. Do we have permission to publish the site if needed? Thanks so much for your patience. 

Message 2 of 6

Hi @Bernadette 

Yes - happy for you to publish the sit if needed. Thank you for looking into this.

Message 3 of 6
Square

Hi @LizMB. I was able to confirm with support that this is a known issue at the moment. I'll be sending you a support ticket so that you can be updated once the bug is resolved. In the meantime you should be able to change the option to require a shipping address to avoid that error. I know it's not ideal, and I do apologize for that! We appreciate your patience while we work towards a fix. 

Message 4 of 6

Hi Bernadette, How do I change the option to not require a shipping address?

Message 5 of 6
Square

Make sure the options for digital and service products are disabled in Store > Setup > Checkout:

Message 6 of 6