x

refund

If i purchased the business subscription for 1 year and decided to permanently delete the website after a month of using, will i be able to refund the payment?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 76
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

no thankx Smiley Happy this work fine now.

View Best Answer >

Message 69 of 76
75 REPLIES 75
Square

Hey @weeblyartsystem! We have a 30-day refund guarantee, so as long as you contact us within that time you can get a refund.

Message 2 of 76

Adam, please send me and email address to ask for a refund, I have been charge this month sept.2016 and I am not happy with the service.  I want my money back.  When I tried to ask for this in the support page through email but it doesn't allow me to submit the request.

please cantact me at lumbreras45@gmail.com or just refund me as soon as possible.

Mari

Message 3 of 76
Square

I just replied to your other post about this, @mari. Can you check for my reply?

Message 4 of 76

I decided to move my website to another provider after not being satisfied with your CMS tools. I too would like to refund the one year website on my account 

Thank you

Message 5 of 76

my refund email is dan@thylacineinc.net

Message 6 of 76
Square

No problem, @DanSaff. Sorry to see you go! I've refunded the charge for you, and you should see that back in your account in a few business days.

Message 7 of 76

I am fairly new to this. I would like to cancel my domain on weebly and use it on a different web hosting provider. I have am still in the 5 day period of purchasing the domain through weebly. what is the best course to cancel or delete domain through weebly to use on a different web hosting site so i can start building my site with the other web hosting provider ? Thanks in advance

Also how do I get a refund for the pro plan I chose monthly, once again I have not passed 5 days in my subcription with weebly. Again thanks in advance

Message 8 of 76

HI Adam,

I have been searching all over to contact SOMEBODY at Weebly via email and I hope this is the final stop. I've purchased a 1 month hosting service with a domain I got from another provider. They helped me remove the CNAME while I updated the A records accordingly to Weebly's instruction to point to Weebly. However, more than a week and I have not been able to see my website live even though it's been published. Suffice to say that it's been a very frustrating experience. Now I just want a refund and I have to go set up the website elsewhere.

Please expedite the refund and check that technically I should have no problem linking my domain to another host provider. Please reply soonest.

thanks

Susanne

Message 9 of 76

Hi Adam,

I realized I didn't need the one year professional plan and cancelled the service. Can I get a refund, its been a week since I bought the plan?

Thank you.

T

Message 14 of 76
Square

Since you're within 30 days of the upgrade it's no problem, @Ty3. I've voided the charge for you.

Message 14 of 76

Hi Adam,

I signed up for a year subscription yesterday but I was denied verification due to address issues unfortunately.  I have cancelled my subscription and domain.   Will I get refunded automatically or can you process this?

Thanks so much,

Erica

Message 14 of 76
Square

I just replied to your other post, @Ehayes - you should be good to go now.

Message 14 of 76

Hi Adam,

Please send me and email address to ask for a refund, I just new creating my website and I am not happy with the service.  I want my money back.  When I tried to ask for this in the support page through email but it doesn't allow me to submit the request.

please cantact me at muhammad.hanipah@yahoo.com or just refund me as soon as possible.

Mari

Message 14 of 76

Hello Mari! That's been refunded here.

Message 15 of 76

Hello Adam, yesterday I was billed for £55 for a service I did not realise I was going to pay for, would it be okay for you to cancel my account and possibly issue a refund, cheers oli

Message 18 of 76
Square

That won't be a problem, @Oli111201 but since it is an email service you will need to submit a request via support ticket: hc.weebly.com

Message 18 of 76

hello weebly after 30 days free using, i want to stop the Pro purchase.

how could i cancel the pro back to free type?

could i cancel the bill and get back my money either?

my email is "roynmoon204292005@gmail.com"

please let me know if you have done something to this.

thank very much

Message 18 of 76
Square

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you, @weeblyuser_chio. I've refunded the charge and canceled the service for you, and you should see the money back in your account in a couple business days.

Message 19 of 76

I just opened my new domain and purchased a starter plan, but now I realized it is not that useful to me, I've cancelled the plan, can I get my money back?? 

Message 20 of 76
Square

No problem, @stevezzzz. Did you want to cancel your domain, too?

Message 21 of 76